Here is contact information for our state representatives from Statesville, North Carolina.
We are split into two state senate districts.
- Senator Andrew Brock (34: much of Iredell, excluding city of Statesville)
Mocksville No local Senate office info listed
300 N. Salisbury Street Room 310 27603-5925
Committees: Finance (Co-Chair)
Appropriations/Base Budget Rules and Operations
Website: www.andrewbrock.com (a campaign website)
twitter handle: @andrewbrock
facebook name: Andrew Brock
- Senator David Curtis (44: Statesville & south, curving toward Lincoln co,)
Denver No local Senate office phone listed
P.O. Box 278 28037
324 N NC Highway 16 28037 (optometry office)
300 N. Salisbury Street Room 410 27603-5925
Committees: Education/Higher Education (Co-Chair)
State & Local Government
Website: davidcurtisforncsenate.com (a campaign website)
twitter handle: @DavidCurtisNC
facebook name: Senator Dr David Curtis
- Representative Rena Turner
Olin (704)876-4948 / HOME listed on nc.leg website
247 Gethsemane Road 28660
300 N. Salisbury Street Room 606 27603-5925
Committees: Aging (Chair) Agriculture (Vice-Chair)
Appropriations (Vice-Chair) Judiciary I (Vice-Chair)
Appropriations, Justice, Public Safety (Chair)
Email: Rena.Turner@ncleg.net ** Messages returned “undeliverable”
twitter handle: @nchouse84
facebook name: Rena W. Turner
We have to keep in touch with every level of government officials, to try and keep all our public servants focused on serving the public. Our local legislators will have major roles to play in how our state handles changes such as Medicaid block grants, etc.
- In North Carolina, yet not in Statesville? Visit the “Who Represents Me” link at NC General Assembly page to find your House and Senate representatives.
- AND – we may be coming up on 2017 elections to replace the entire NC General Assembly, in response to the court recognition that our ‘new districts’ are a product of unconstitutional gerrymandering. (Here’s a good gerrymandering link and an engaging 8-minute video to share with others.)
Keep the faith.